Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shelter Gardens

I am going to give this blog thing a go and see how it works. I would like our family to be able to see more video's of Rachel and this is easier for some people than getting on facebook.

Last Sunday was so nice and we were all home for a change so we drove over to Shelter Garden's to see what it was about. They had many beautiful flower, plants, and tree and a lot of water for Rachel to get into. We didn't get to stay too long as Rachel had a hard time staying out of the water and wanted to keep running off.
We did get some good pictures and during nap today I decided to make a collage and post it.

I have also added a video of Rachel building. She loves to stack anything and everything. Especially if I am in the kitchen she loves to get all the cans out and see how high she can stack them. She is pretty good but one of these times it is going to fall on my toe. I just know it.

Hope everyone is doing good. We will see a lot of you in the next couple months as we will be traveling a lot with Mike as he interviews for jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment