Thursday, December 2, 2010

Busy Busy

I just wanted to say sorry. I am not doing so good on the day to day stuff. I have been taking some video's and pictures of Rachel so they will be coming soon. Mike is at the hospital doing a late case tonight so Rachel and I went to see Santa and the Magic Tree. Pictures will be up this weekend.
Rachel did not sit on Santa's lap so no pictures of that but she did wave to him. It was almost bed time and she was not sure about the costume and all the people staring at her.  The Magic Tree is a tree here in town with lights on every branch. Rachel really liked to look at it so I am sure we will go back another night. Hope everyone had a good night and I will get videos and pictures up soon.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment