Thursday, February 22, 2024

August 29 - September 4

   Monday I took the kids to school then came home to work on laundry. I then had a dentist appointment at 11 and stopped my to visit with Michelle. I then came home and got a workout in before going to pick up kids. That night Mike and I went to Pals for trivia while the kids stayed home. Tuesday Rachel had volleyball at 6:30am. I am so thankful for neighbors that help carpool the volleyball kids around! I took the littles to school and then came home to do a few things around the house before going back to school to sub for Mrs. Johnson at 2:30. After school Rachel had volleyball pictures and then we came home. 

   Wednesday Rachel went to Grand Island to march for the State Fair. I took kids to school then came home and did laundry and mowed. After school we had back to school mass and BBQ before coming home for the evening.








   Thursday I took the kids to school then came home and packed the camper and clothes for Labor Day weekend. I then picked up kids from school and we had a quick bite to eat before the girls and I went back to school for the volleyball game. Rachel had to work concessions and Becca and I enjoyed watching the game. Friday Rachel had morning band and we are so thankful Katie Abbott meets us and gives Rachel a ride to school on the early morning days. I then took the kids to school and went to walmart to get all our groceries for the weekend. After Mike got off work that evening we left for Valentine!





  Saturday the guys got up early and golfed while the rest of us stayed at Tim and Laurie and played games and just enjoyed being outside all day.











  Sunday is always River Day and one of our favorite days. We spend the day either floating or just playing in the river complete with a shrimp boil!



Kids

Everyone

Cousins









No comments:

Post a Comment