Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our Baby Girl is 18 months!

I can't believe that 18 months ago today I was holding my brand new baby girl. Now she is napping and just as precious.
Oh the things that have changed! I no longer have a house that stays clean until Mike gets home. There is alway laundry and dishes and I am staying home instead of going to work everyday. I love love love it.
Rachel Kathryn is the joy of our lives. She is stubborn and miss independent. I would not have it any other way. I think she gets it from her dad but I'm sure some of you are laughing and know that she gets just as much from me.
Some one asked Mike how disciplining Rachel is going, and he told them that she had to get past her mom's stubbornness before he had to step in.
Trust me she tests me almost daily and sometime I let her win just because I am tired of telling her NO.
We are still working on talking but she does know "Please" and how to use it to her advantage.
She also loves Tigers and Giraffes.
She spends most of her days reading books, coloring, watching movies, playing outside, napping, and eating!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
GO BIG RED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment