The biggest excitement for me is that she has now learned to blow her nose. I know what you are thinking. Kami needs to get a job! HA HA!! Some days I think the same thing. Who knew that something so small would make such a difference?
I am not sure if Rachel is battling a cold or allergies but something is making her nose run and now that she can blow her nose we are sleeping a lot better. I have given her benadryl and Tylenol both before bed. (NO not at the same time) and she sleeps the same either way. So for now I will just be glad that she can blow her nose.
Other updates: She is talking more and more each day and as I have been able to understand her for a long time Mike is now either learning our language or she is starting to speak his. Not sure which one. I think she is starting to speak clearer.
We are still working on our letters and numbers. She can count: 1, 2, 3, 6, 8 every time! And she will say some of the alphabet with the song but can pick out most letters any time she wants to. If you ask her a letter and she does not know it off the top of her head it is usually a P B or T. Her favorite letters.
She is now trying to dress herself. The other day she had on 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants. Hey as long as she is entertained I am always doing laundry anyways.
She still enjoys setting the table, watching TV, and playing outside. She asks me everyday if she can splash(go swimming) or park (go to the park and play). This week she keeps going to the front door and pointing out and saying Keenan. (Keenan is one of our friends that we play with.)
She will be 2 in about 9 weeks. We are going to be in Nebraska the first week of April looking at houses and I think we will just celebrate with each family then and also have a small get together here for her birthday with her friends.
Update on Moving. It is getting closer everyday we are now down to 5 months. We are trying to get our house here under contract with the neighbors. Mike has been talking with them and they are very interested.
Hope everyone enjoys the end of February and has a great start to March.
Wearing her Shades. A must everytime we are in the car or in the stroller!
No comments:
Post a Comment