This week has been so nice. We have been in the upper 60s the last three days. I didn't realize how much I missed being able to go outside. Rachel loves to play on the driveway, go for walks, and play in her sandbox. The last couple of days we have been busy running errands in the morning but as soon as Rachel gets up from her nap we are outside. I have to make her come in to go potty and when it gets dark. I am thinking that by summer she will no longer be going to bed at 8. I don't know how I am going to get her in the house before dark.
It is so nice to be able to let her go out and play in the back yard by herself. She is still sampling the sand every now and then but not consuming as much as past years.
I am hoping that we don't have a hard freeze as a lot of my plants are starting to show some green. I think that they liked all the moisture the snow provided them and the house is nice and warm so they think that it is time to bloom.
Mike is on call this weekend so I don't think Rachel and I will be doing much of anything. I have some sewing projects I need to get done. Katie needs some curtains for her class room and Sandi is always looking for more stethoscope covers.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will check back in next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment