Rachel turns 2 tomorrow! Where did the time go????
Sorry for the delay in blogging. We traveled to Nebraska last week and Mike is still working on the computers, so sorry no pictures this time. I do hope to get some up soon. While in Nebraska last week we were able to spend some time at the ranch where we celebrated Pat and Rachel's birthdays. We also spend a couple of days in North Platte looking at houses. We did not have any luck this trip and hope to find that perfect house by the end of May. We were so glad that Wanda traveled to North Platte with us as it was nice to be able to look at houses without wondering what Rachel was getting into. Note to anyone looking for a new house. 2 year olds do not understand that they can't touch everything they see.
Thursday we traveled to Atkinson to spend time with my side of the family. We had another birthday party on Friday at Sandi's new house. It was really great to see everyone that made it over. Rachel got a lot of great gifts and enjoy's playing with each of them. Saturday was Grandma Beth's 80th birthday open house. It was really great to see dad's side of the family as we have not been back for Thanksmas since Rachel has been born.
We came home Saturday night as Rachel and I were both shot. It was a long week of not sleeping well and a lot of traveling. We are so grateful that Rachel loves to travel. She is a little trooper in the car. Granted the TV helps but she does very well riding and loves to sing in the car.
Tomorrow I am taking Rachel to Chipotle for her birthday lunch and I'm making lasagna for dinner and we are going to have ice cream cake. I will try to get pictures up on Sunday as we are having a small birthday party on Saturday for her and her friends here in Columbia.
What a lucky little girl. She gets FOUR 2nd Birthday parties.
Hope everyone has a great week and I can't wait to share all the new pictures with you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!!! Mommy and Daddy love you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment