Rachel is learning to ride her bike. She would still rather have Mike or I push her on it but every once in a while she will get on and actually pedal. After the shock of the bike moving she gets excited and then mad because she can't figure out how she did it.
As I sit here writing this today we are getting ready for the snow to start flying. I don't think we will get much but it sure is not the same as the 75 degree weather we have been having. It is supposed to warm up a little next week and then we will be in Nebraska and who knows what the weather will be like there.
April is going to be a busy month as we are in Nebraska the first week. Then Rachel turns 2 the second week. Followed by Easter the third weekend. Then Rachel and I will be heading back to Nebraska for Jaxson's First Communion and Tanner's 2nd Birthday the first week of May. Baby Brooke Creamer better hangout inside so that Rachel and I are back in town when she is born.
Mike is on call from Friday night till Sunday at noon so Rachel and I are going to get a lot of bonding time this weekend. Hope everyone stays warm and the snow melts fast. Have a great weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment