So many things have happened since Mike first moved here. Mike and I got engaged. I moved in. We meet some great friends. Some friends moved away. We got married. Meet some more great friends. Rachel Kathryn was born. Got to see some good friends find true love and get married. Now it is time for us to leave.
We are going to miss our Columbia friends but I promise to come back and visit. I hope that many of you get the opportunity to come to Nebraska and visit as well.
We officially sold our house here today, and are scheduled to close in North Platte on the 27th. I will post pictures of the house as soon as I can find them! Stupid computer!!
Curious George is Rachel's favorite movie and she even got to give him a hug at PBS kids day!
First Solo Horse Ride
She thought that she was pretty cool riding Buck
Singing songs with Daddy, Aunt Janice, and Aunt Sherri
Watching Daddy play through the barn slats.
Watching the Memorial Day Parade with her best friend Beth!
No comments:
Post a Comment