I just wanted to let everyone know that we did make it to North Platte and we are in our new house. We have been busy shopping and doing small projects around the house. I did really well the first week getting all the boxes put away and now we really need to finish the garage but we keep finding other things to do in the mean time.
Rachel is adjusting really well. She is actually sleeping better at this house than she did in Columbia. She really likes her new room and I just got paint today to repaint her room. I can't wait to see what she thinks of the new color. She is becoming so funny and stubborn. She has figured out the word NO and loves to use it at all times.
I need to go and get some more things done around the house. I will try to take pictures soon and update everyone as soon as I get a little more time.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment