Monday, December 3, 2012

Not Much New

  I can honestly say that last week was uneventful and I didn't even take any pictures. So this will be short and sweet. The girls finally got to go to Troshynski's and play on Friday while I got my nails done for the hospital Gala. It took a lot longer than I ever thought it would but I had a great time hanging out with my friend Michelle.
   Friday night Sandi came down to stay and watch the girls while Mike and I attended the Gala on Saturday. Sandi and I took the girls shopping on Saturday morning. Mike and I had a great time at the Gala. It is always a good time hanging out with our friends here and we don't get to do it near often enough.
  I hope everyone has a great week and I will have some pictures to post next week I promise. Time to go get the mail and get started on Christmas Cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment