Monday, October 21, 2013

4 months

   Our little or not so little man has been in our lives for 4 months already. How can that be? It still seems like just a couple weeks ago we were a family of 3 1/2 moving into our new house and new life here in North Platte.  I will update next week on Alec as we actually just went to the Dr today for his 4 month checkup.
  Last week was a pretty normal chill week for us not a lot going on, which was good for a change. Monday was a school day. I will admit that I read Rachel's school calendar wrong and sent her to school in Red which was actually for this week but other than that it was just a typical Monday. Tammy did stop in on her way back to Denver and wait out some of the rain with us which was nice.
   Tuesday was school, Jazzercise, groceries, and cleaning. Wednesday was School, Jazzercise, coffee with Lisa, and Laundry. Thursday was school and then Thursday night Mike took all 3 kids to Rebekah's volleyball game while I stayed home and mowed. I'm not sure who had a harder job?!? Mike did have Lisa and neighbor Melissa to help but still taking 3 is a chore.
    Friday we stayed home and played all day. Friday night Mike had a meeting with some of the guys in town so I had some of the wives and kids out. Neighbor Melissa and Pake also came over to visit and have a couple drinks. Nick, Melissa, and Tucker then came to town and after a late night of getting the kids down we all turned in rather early.
   Saturday we got up and had breakfast then Nick and Mike took the girls to the ranch, while Melissa and I kept the boys and headed up a little later. We spent the day at Aaron and Liza's. The kids all played really well, the guys worked on the shipping pens, and us girls chatted and played with the kids. We had to come back on Saturday night because Mike flew to Florida early Sunday morning. Sunday the kids and I got up. We did not make church but did finally get everyone dressed and ready and went to lunch with Michelle. Michelle then went with us to pick up a new kitchen table. I had to call and have Jeff and Melissa come help unload it when we got home but we got it done. We then went and got the Suburban from the airport and dropped it off to get a oil change and tune up this week. It was then time to come home and relax. The girls and I enjoyed popcorn and a movie before bed.
 
His favorite place to be

Alec and Rachel playing

Becca wanted to play too




I think Rachel and Alec could have been twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment