Here we are on Tuesday and I am just sitting down to write. We have been busy but I am not really sure what we have been doing. I didn't make it into my office much last week, my Calendar did not get filled out, and now I can't even remember what we did some of the days last week. I also do not have any pictures so I will just give a quick update on the weekend.
I do know that Monday and Tuesday I spent most of my free time working on the Calendar for the Kohle Christmas. I got a really good deal if I got them ordered by Wednesday so I spent most of my time Monday and Tuesday working on that. We did manage to get to Jazzercise a couple days and Thursday Rachel had a late start at school.
Friday after school Rebekah came out to watch the kids while Mike and I went out to dinner and out for drinks for Laura's birthday. Saturday the Simonson's were all here to celebrate Thanksgiving. Auntie J and Grandma Priest also joined us in the late afternoon. It was really nice on Saturday so the kids both big and small played outside after the disappointing loss by the Huskers.
Saturday night Liza, Sean and I meet Lisa and Babs at the theater to watch Mockingjay Part 1 and then Sunday afternoon Liza, Sean, Ashlyn, Rachel, and I went to see Big Hero 6. We spent the rest of Sunday just relaxing and cleaning up after everyone left.
This week we will be traveling for Thanksgiving and I am hoping to work on getting the tree up tonight and tomorrow. The outside stuff will have to wait for the weekend. Happy Thanksgiving to All.
No comments:
Post a Comment