Thursday, September 22, 2016

So Busy

   When you are so far behind you can't remember what you have done! That is my motto right now. So glad I have a couple calendars to write all our events on or I am sure we would be missing out on something most the time. So I am sorry this is late but here is a recap of the last 3 weeks.
   August 22-28:
     Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we took Rachel to school and finally started back to Jazzercise. It feels so good to be back! We have just enough time most days to go to Jazzercise, come home and either play or take baths, eat lunch and then get Becca to school. After dropping off Becca, Alec and I usually come home and clean, do laundry, work in the garden, or just play. Wednesday I made salsa while the girls were in school and then canned it after school! Thursday we went to Jazzercise and then I mowed a little while Becca was at school and finished before supper. Friday only Rachel has school. We came home after dropping her off and worked around the house. Friday night Mike and I went to Dugan's for supper. Ellie Fudge came out the watch the kids. They love having new babysitters and had the best time with her. Saturday the kids stayed home with Johnna while Mike had a class and I went to Kearney for Tammy's bridal shower. Sunday Rachel stated a new year of CCD. They decided to switch CCD to Sunday's at 9 instead of Wednesday's and to start it in 1st grade. Becca was a little sad but enjoyed going to Grandma Priest's with us for coffee and donuts before church. After church we went golfing and then came home to relax.
The girls



I don't think he made it.

   August 29-September 4
     Monday was school, Jazz and a trip to Walmart. Tuesday we skipped Jazzercise after dropping Rachel off so I could can some chili base and pasta sauce. Tuesday night I went to a lecture at Hershey on Internet and text safety for kids. It was a very good talk and something I will need to go over again with Rachel in the near future. Wednesday we went to Jazzercise then came home and worked around the house. Thursday was school picture day so we skipped Jazzercise so that Becca could take a bath and get her hair fancy. Alec thought it was hard work getting ready for picture day and fell asleep after having coffee with Traci before picking up the girls.
2nd Grade Picture

Pre-K picture day

Tired boy!
Friday we took Rachel to school then went to Jazzercise before coming home to pack and head to O'Neill to see Patti and Sandi. We had a great trip and made it the whole way without potty breaks. The kids are all finally old enough to eat seeds in the car so that helps keep them busy, full, and less bathroom stops! Saturday we spent time with Sandi and then Saturday evening after the kids went to bed I went to the hospital and watched the end of the Husker game with family and friends. Sunday we came home and relaxed with Mike.
Fun with Cop Rachel

Handcuffs


Go Big Red

Bench Dedicated to Grandma and Grandpa Tielke

Same park equipment we played on as kids

Walking back to Sandi's with cousin Jaidyn
   September 5 - 11th: Monday was labor day and since I was going all weekend and didn't get anything done with my tomatoes I had Babs come out and watch the kids while I spent the day with Traci making bolognese sauce. Bolognese is an Italian spaghetti sauce made with many different things. We made a huge pot and split the jars in the end. It was a great day. Mike worked some and golfed and the kids had a great time hanging out and playing with babs. Tuesday we did school drop off and Jazz then I still had lots of tomatoes left over so I made more salsa and some tomato juice. Wednesday we went to Jazz and then came home and worked on laundry and let the kids play. Alec has really been into playing with his farm and ranch stuff. He feeds his cows, puts them to bed, builds pens, and ropes a lot!

  Thursday after dropping Rachel off we went to Auntie J's to play with JuJu! The kids had so much fun and I enjoyed visiting with Auntie J. We played until it was time for Becca to go to school. Johnna came out Thursday night to watch the kids while Mike and I went to a surgery candidate interview dinner.
Good bye hugs

Group picture
 Friday we stayed home from Jazz and cleaned and packed while we waited for Mike to get home so that we could head to O'Neill for Sandi's baby shower. Saturday we had the baby shower and enjoyed the day with family and friends. Sunday we stopped at the hospital to see Patti before heading home and relaxing.
Swimming


The water was so cold

Cousin's at the shower

Katie's fruit bowl for the shower

Oops a broken glow stick necklace:(


No comments:

Post a Comment