Friday, June 16, 2017

When May Gets Away

   Well May went so fast I didn't even get a chance to jump on here and do and update so we are going to try to get caught up today. I can't believe we have already been out of school for a whole month and there are only 60 days left until we go back. We are going to pack in a lot of activities in the next 60 days so I am hoping to keep this updated but no promises.
 May 1-7
   We started out May Day by taking the girls to school. Tracee and Jase then came out so the boys could play and Tracee and I made hair ties and shirt sleeve ties for the girl's softball team. After school Rachel had her first softball practice. She has improved so much since last year and is really starting to get the hang of the actual game. Batting is still a work in progress but this year they get 3 pitches from the coach and then can hit off the tee so she is hitting each game and running the bases.

 Tuesday Becca went to school in the morning with Rachel so they could practice for the Spring Sing. Ashlynn came out to play with Alec while Michelle ran some errands. Alec loves playing with Ashlynn but today she was picking on him and he was getting mad. She is such a happy girl and loves to call me Memi! After school we played a little then had some taco's before heading to the girls Spring Sing. Alec was so excited to get dresses up just like the girls.



Rachel and Elly

Becca and Bree

Friends!




Girls in Rachel's class.

He wasn't sleepy!
  Wednesday we stayed home. Alec was not feeling very good and it was rainy. Elly came over after school to play. The kittens are growing and getting more playful!

  Thursday the kids had school. Alec was feeling better and I mowed in the afternoon. After school Rachel had soccer so Alec and Mike went golfing and Becca and I meet Traci at Pal's for a quick drink and chips and salsa. Friday Rachel had school and I started cleaning out the garden. We packed clothes for the weekend and then Regan came out to babysit that evening so Mike and I could go to Pal's for some drinks with friends for Cinco de Mayo. Saturday we got up and packed the car then headed to town for the girls last soccer games before heading to mom and dad's. The girls both had great game and we enjoyed hanging out with everyone at mom and dad's house for the afternoon and evening before heading to Grandma Kohle's for the night.

Last game of the season.


Getting her medal

Water and mud pies and Grandma's


Becca helping Axel stand

Boy talk!


Mike took this picture of us. I love it.
  Sunday we took family pictures at Nicky and Clays then came home. We enjoyed playing outside while Mike worked on his car until it started to thunder and lightning then we moved into the shop for more fun while the storm came. What a busy and fun week we had.



The kid's favorite place to explore at Mom and Dad's. This was also our favorite place when we were kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment