Tuesday, January 23, 2024

August 15 - August 21

    Monday August 15th was the first day of school. 8th, 5th and 3rd. How are the kids growing so fast? The kids went from 8-11:30 then we went to lunch quick and dropped Alec off with Lisa before I had to be back at school for substitute teacher training from 1-3. I then had a TeamMates meeting where they elected me President as Jen took the reginal coordinator job and Becky became the new program coordinator.










Alec and Mrs. Klein





Becca and Mrs. Thompson




   Tuesday the kids had their first full day of school. I took them to school then came home to workout before going to get my hair done. I then ran a bunch of errands in town before coming home to do some stuff around the house. Wednesday I took kids to school then came home to work out and do some laundry before going to SEC training at St Pats church. I finished up with training and went to mass at 5:15 then picked up Qudoba for supper. Missy brought the kids home after school. Thursday I took the kids to school then came home to workout before going to town for a massage and facial. I then picked up kids and came home for a bit before going back to school with Rachel to watch the volleyball scrimmage. Friday the kids had school and I went to the church to work until it was time to Sub for Mrs. Swartz. After school we came home and relaxed until it was time to go to the school for the football scrimmage and BBQ. Rylee and Sarah came home with us after the scrimmage to spend the night!




  Saturday we slept in and went to Alec's class party. We had fun catching up and chatting with other parents while Alec played with his classmates. Rylee and Sarah stayed another night and all enjoyed watching 13 lives that evening. Sunday we took the girls home and then went to church. After church I made some meals for the week and Mike, Alec and Pat went out south to check the cows. That night everyone elected to watch their own shows instead of another movie.


Rachel's 8th Grade Class

Becca's 5th Grade Class
Alec's 3rd Grade Class





 

No comments:

Post a Comment