Trying to get back on top of this. With a time stamp of 18 months later we will see how much detail I can come up with. This will make a great read in the years to come!
Monday August 8th we were still in Atkinson and Alec and Mike went golfing. I rode with Mom to return the cooker to Jim in Stuart. We then went back to mom and dad's and packed up and headed home. Tuesday morning Mike and I went to town to an investment meeting and Alec went to spend the morning with Lisa. The girls and I then went to Christina's for hair cuts before coming back home to pack for our trip to Omaha. We stopped at the outlet malls on our way to Tyson and Nicole's and then enjoyed an evening of grilling and hanging out.
Wednesday morning we got up and headed to the zoo. Babs and Bleu met us at the zoo. Camden and Grady also went to the zoo with us while Nicole worked and Tyson and Isla had some appointments. We had a great day at the zoo! We then did some shopping before going to Top Golf and spending the night again.
Thursday we got up and packed and headed back home. We stopped in Grand Island for lunch at Olive Garden and some shopping. We got home late in the afternoon and then got ready to go to school for Back to school night BBQ and computer check out. Friday morning Mike had an eye appointment and I mowed. That evening Mike and I went to the movie "Where the Crawdad's Sing" and out to dinner at the North 40. Becca went to Josie's for an overnight birthday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment