Thursday, April 4, 2024

November 14 - 20

    Monday I took kids to school and helped set up food for Teacher Appreciation week. I then came home for a while before they called me in the sub for Mrs. Koch in 4th grade. After school the littles and I came home while Rachel had practice. I then went back to school to pick Rachel up and we had supper before Becca had a volleyball game at 8pm. 

Church Picture of Mike and I


   Tuesday I took kids to school and helped with teacher breakfast. I then went to walmart and got groceries before coming home to do house work. Rachel had practice after school and Becca had another volleyball game at 6:30. 


   Wednesday I took kids to school then went to town for a facial and a massage. I then came home and worked around the house until it was time to pick kids up for CCD. After church Alec made chicken enchilada's for super while I ran back to school for a Teammates meeting and picked Rachel and Jensyn up from church. Thursday I took kids to school and helped set up food for the teachers. I then went to hobby lobby and hallmark to grab Christmas ornaments for the kids. I came home for a while and then went to school early to meet my new mentee Gabby. The kids and I came home and we made chicken pot pie before I went back to school to get Rachel from practice. Friday I subbed at the school for a Para. After school we came home and Becca and I watched Beaches while Rachel was at practice. After practice I picked up Rachel and Sarah and we came home and had supper before going back to school to watch the One Act play. After that the girls waned to hang out so Alec, Mike and I watched a movie. 

   Saturday morning Alec had basketball. While he was practicing the girls and I stayed and played some basketball as well. After practice we came home and watched the Nebraska game. That evening we went to church. Becca was not feeling well so she stayed home. When we got home Rachel and I cleaned the craft cupboard and her room to get ready for her shelf. Sunday we slept in and I did some computer work. We then went out and put up the Christmas decorations before Mike and Alec had haircuts. After haircuts Mike and Rachel finished putting her shelf together and we moved it inside. 


Love my fence Nativity




No comments:

Post a Comment