Monday November 21st I took the kids to school then picked up coffee and went to Lisa's. We had a nice visit and then we finished up the sweatshirts for our ski trip. I then ran some errands around town before coming home to start packing. I then picked up littles from school and we came home to eat before Becca had basketball practice. Tuesday I took kids to school then came home to do more packing. I then went back to school for Thanksgiving lunch with the kids. Rachel had basketball practice after school and I was on pick up duty. Alec had basketball practice that evening also.
Wednesday the kids didn't have school but Mike worked half a day and Alec had a dentist appointment. After the dentist we came home and packed up the car and headed to Beaver Creek. We got their in time to have dinner and then it was time for bed. Kate and Justin drove all night and got to the house around 3am. We let them sleep in on Thursday then the guys took the kids skiing most the day. The snow was not great but the kids loved the mountain. Kate and I spent the day hanging out and cooking. That evening we enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving feast and watched a movie which the guys slept through!
| Girls re-enacted Hamilton all weekend! |
Friday we all loaded up and headed to Vail to see if the skiing was better. The kids did not like it as much. Kate and I did some shopping and then we all enjoyed a nice long lunch on the patio. We then went back to our VRBO to watch the husker game and nap. That evening the adults had a nice dinner out while the kids had left overs and just chilled.
Saturday the guys and kids skied in the morning while Kate and I cleaned and packed up the cars. We then headed back to North Platte. When we got back the adults went to North 40 for dinner while the kids stayed home to relax.
Sunday Kate and Justin headed home. We then put up the inside Christmas decorations. Rachel had basketball in Cozad at 2:40 so we left around 1 while Mike and the littles stayed home and relaxed. What an amazing Thanksgiving weekend. Doing all the things we love. Mike and the kids skiing while I cook for all my favorite people!
No comments:
Post a Comment