Tuesday, October 22, 2024

November 28 - December 4

    Monday the 28th I took the kids to school then came home to do laundry. I then got called in to sub for Mrs. McConnell the rest of the day. Becca had basketball practice that evening and Mike took her and stayed to help. Tuesday I took kids to school and subbed for Mrs. Allen in 4th grade until 2:30 when it was time to leave and head to Broken Bow. Becca wanted to go with me and Mom and Dad meet us at the game. Rachel played on the A team and they won. Alec had basketball practice so he went home with Beckett and then Mike picked him up from practice. 



    Wednesday I stayed home and cleaned and did laundry. We had church after school and Father was there to do Confessions and then we practiced for our Christmas program.  Thursday I took the kids to school then came home to pack for the long weekend. Wanda came to town to stay with the kids while Mike and I went to Vegas. Mike and I went to Gothenburg to watch Rachel play basketball and then on to Grand Island to catch the night flight to Vegas. Rachel did not have a good game but the A Team did win. Rachel rode home with DaMoude's so Wanda didn't have to go to the school to pick her up. 



    Friday Wand took kids to school and Lisa picked Alec up and took him to the St. Pat's game that evening. Rachel had practice and then Wanda and the girls just hung out that afternoon and evening. Mike and I meet up with Kate and Justin in Vegas and after a big breakfast we went to the bull fighting competition at 1:30 and then enjoyed walking around Vegas before going to the George Straight Concert that night.


Josh Call from Mullen fighting














   Saturday Wanda and the kids stayed home until church time. The girls served church and then they went back home and watched a movie. Saturday while in Vegas we had another big breakfast and then enjoyed Madam Wax Museum and a Gondola Ride during the day. We also got to meet up with Tammy and give her a hug before heading to Fremont Street for the evening.













    Sunday Rachel had to play for a fundraiser so Wanda and Becca went to watch. Wanda then headed home as Mike and I flew back that day. Before we headed home we hit up Cowboy Christmas then it was time to say good bye to Justin and Kate and head back home for another crazy week.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment