Thursday, March 6, 2025

March 13 - 19

   Monday I took the kids to school then came home to do laundry and house work. After school I had a quick Teammates meeting before coming home to make supper. Tuesday I took kids to school and meet with Mrs. Davis about our high school math teacher Mrs. Peers. We had a really good conversation and have a plan to help our high school math students. After our meeting I went to town for a pedicure. I picked kids up from school and we headed to the dentist for cleanings. After the dentist Alec stayed home to make Taco Casserole while I took Rachel over to Becky's so Alek could help her learn a few things about discus before track season starts. 

  Wednesday I took kids to school then went home to start laundry and work on taxes. After school we had CCD and the older kids had confessions. I then brought the littles home before heading to Sutherland to pick up Rachel and Jensyn. Thursday I took kids to school and subbed in the library for Mrs. Abbott. After school Rex and Red came to play with Alec while Brekken came to play with Becca. After everyone played for a couple hours I took everyone home and then we came home to eat supper and pack up clothes for the weekend. Friday I took kids to school and waited for Mike to get home. We went back to school at 11:30 and picked up the kids and headed to Kearney to watch Ashlyn at state speech. Ashlyn ended up placing 4th and Stuart speech team placed 1st which Syd and Addie were a part of. That night we stayed at Cindy and Kents.






   Saturday I took Rachel to Kearney High School for Class C All State band. We then meet up with Becky, Justin, Jamison, Kole, Jim and Linda to play golf on the simulators. We then went to lunch and pack to Cindy's to play carbles until Rachel's concert at 5. After the concert we went to Cindy's for a Pitch, Foosball, and Pool tournament. 








Rachel, Maddi, Katie and Christian










   Sunday we tried to go to church at 11 but there was no mass so we went to lunch. Rachel had volleyball in Minden that afternoon. Nick and Melissa came to watch a game and Pat and Cindy watched a game. Mike drove to Minden and he and the littles went home after a couple games while I stayed and waited for Rachel to finish her tournament. Mike got Becca and Alec home to get to bed on time while Rachel and I didn't get home until 10:30.











No comments:

Post a Comment