Monday I took kids to school then Rachel and I meet with Mr. Steinbeck to discuss the math program in greater detail. I then went to town and ran errands and helped Lisa make shirts before going back to school to donate blood. After school I brought the kids home and made supper before going back to school for a HELP club meeting. Mike went to Pal's to play trivia and the kids enjoyed a night at home. Tuesday I took kids to school then ran to town to get food for our State basketball trip. I picked up the kids and made chili for supper. Wednesday I took the kids to school then had a hair appointment. I then came home and made million dollar spaghetti. After church we stopped by Elder's to meet Baylor and give them a pan of spaghetti. That night the kids and Mike ate spaghetti while I ran Rachel to and from church.
Thursday the kids did not have school and it snowed some. Becca, Alec and I meet Katie in Kearney where they took Becca to get her second piercing and took Becca home while we picked up Tanner and headed to Lincoln. When we got to town we stopped by Dylan and Paige's to meet Aven and then went to check into our hotel. The boys and I then walked over to watch the Class B basketball game.
Friday morning we were up early to head to Devaney to cheer on Sam and St. Pat's. After St. Pat's won we headed back to our hotel and then went to Pinnacle and watched games all day. We skipped the 1pm game so the boys could eat and swim. London came to watch the last game of the day and the boys enjoyed watching basketball with him.
Saturday morning we watched the St. Pat's game and it did not end up as we hoped. They lost by 6 but Alec and Tanner had a great time cheering them on. They even made it on TV. After the game we headed to Grand Island to meet Katie and drop off Tanner and pick up Becca. We then got home in time for church and Alec and I went to bed early as we didn't sleep much while we were in Lincoln.
| The game kept him on the edge of his seat |
Sunday Rachel had volleyball in Broken Bow so it was another early morning. Mom and Dad came to watch Rachel and Mike, Alec, and Becca went to town and had breakfast with Pat and Wanda. After volleyball we all enjoyed relaxing and a movie before bedtime.
| Tired after a lot of volleyball. |
No comments:
Post a Comment