Thursday, July 16, 2026

June 19 - 25

    Monday June 19th Rachel had weights and then enzo volleyball camp. Becca had volleyball camp in Ogallala so I ran her over there in the morning. Alec got invited to the lake with Andy and the boys and had a great time. After taking Becca to camp I came back to North Platte and ran errands. That night we went to Pal's for a PA interview dinner. Tuesday Rachel had weights and Becca had another day of camp. I mowed the lawn in the morning and enjoyed my birthday gifts. New Oakley sunglasses and a tractor sprinkler and hose. After a steak supper we went to Stabbs to visit the puppies!


   Wednesday they started breaking ground on the new addition. The kids and I worked around the house that day and then Mike, Alec and I went to town for cowboy kickball that evening.

Mia our favorite new anchor!


    Thursday we worked around the house during the day. Mike golfed league that night and Jade and I enjoyed Taps n Tunes for Nebraskaland Days. 


Final Construction Draft
   By Friday they had the entire site dung out and were ready for the concrete work to start. That afternoon the kids and I went over and picked up Cooper. That evening Kinley, Ian and Syd came to town for the concerts. That night we enjoyed the Morgan Wade and Cody Johnson concerts with friends.







   Saturday the girls and I went shopping and out to lunch. We then spent the afternoon with the puppy and resting up for night 2 of concerts. Night 2 featured Lainey Wilson and Jason Aldean. What a great night of concerts!

Training already started






  Sunday Kinley and Syd left and the kids and I went to church and then picked up some lunch. We came home and I worked on watering the yard (when they started digging they had to cut through the water lines so I now have to water the whole yard with sprinklers). Sunday night we watched a movie and all went to bed early after a crazy weekend.
Jessie is not sure about this new animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment