Monday Rachel had weights and Alec and I mowed ditches and driving range and then planted grass seed on the driving range. That night we had prime rib steaks for supper. Tuesday Rachel had weights and I watered the garden then mowed and trimmed the yard. I then started and moved water around most the day. That night we had prime rib sliders for supper. Wednesday Rachel had basketball in Kearney. Jorgensen's came to fertilize the yard so we spent the day inside. That night was the start of Nebraskaland Day's and for Alec's birthday he wanted to take a different friend to a couple nights of the rodeo. Wednesday night Rex went with Alec, Mike and I to the rodeo.
 |
| Mia was a babysitter and home for the supper working at the news station |
 |
| Johnna was also a babysitter and the kids always are excited to see her |
 |
| Got to meet the rodeo clown who was also a trick rider |
 |
| Jase Sterner, Rex and Alec |
Thursday Rachel had weights and I took the kids plus Brekken and Tenzley to band and the library. That night was hospital night for the rodeo. Rachel invited Sarah and Alec invited Beckett to join us. Sarah and Beckett both stayed the night while Becca went to spend the night at Josie's.
 |
| Garden Update |
 |
| Rodeo clown and Bull fighters! |
 |
| Johnna and her kids! |
Friday the boys and I went to town and got donuts for breakfast. Then they played outside most the day. After Beckett left we went to Stabb's to see their puppies. I had no intention of getting another dog until we met the puppies and the kids convinced their dad that Alec needed a puppy for his birthday. That night Christian came to the rodeo with Rachel, Josie came with Becca and Alec didn't have any friends but loves to watch the rodeos anyways.
Saturday we slept in and then I mowed. After I was done Mike cut down the maple tree out front to get ready for construction to start on our addition. That night Mike, Alec and I went to the rodeo.
Sunday was not only Alec's birthday but also Father's Day so after presents and church we went to lunch. Then Mike, Alec and Becca went golfing while Rachel and I went to Frontier Review and then we all meet up for ice cream. It was then home and time for movie night. We watched Beetlejuice. I can't believe Alec is 10! Where has the time gone. He still loves to do anything and everything his dad is doing. He also loves sports and school and gives the best hugs. He still likes to cuddle in my chair when he wakes up in the mornings and reads every night before he goes to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment