Monday, January 24, 2011

The end of January

     The end of January. Where did the time go?? The weekend went by so fast. Friday night Mike was on call so Rachel and I ventured out to take him dinner. It was an adventure as from the time we left the house and got half way to Chipotle to get dinner it started to snow really hard and if I would not have already told Rachel that we were going to see Mike I probably would have went back home. Rachel gets really excited to see her daddy at work. I would like to say that it is excitement to see him but I think she likes the elevators just as much.
     Saturday was a lazy day for all of us. Mike got home around 10 and went straight to bed and Rachel and I each took a 2 hr nap. After naps we got cleaned up and went to Jefferson City with the Creamer's for pizza.
Sunday Mike was again on call. He did get up with Rachel at 5:45am and made breakfast before he went to work. Rachel and I then went to church and Mike studied most of the day.
     Gunner is back today. He was sick and had family in town the last 2 weeks so we have not seen him. Rachel gets a little jealous of him but she is doing better and they are starting to really entertain each other.



Here is a video of Rachel and Mike playing hide-n-seek while I was shopping on Sunday.
 Sitting on Bug!
 Riding Elle!
 New Hair Cut. The mullet is offically gone.
 Playing with baby!
Coloring pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment