Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year

  We made it to Nebraska and back. This year we came back a day early due to the snow not because of a break. We had a blast in Nebraska. We rang in the new year with Pat, Wanda, and Aaron on the ranch. Rachel did not make it until midnight but the rest of us did.
  We left the ranch on Tuesday and headed to Atkinson. We went out to supper for my dad's birthday and spent most of our time seeing people in town. We also got to attend the Kohle Christmas on Saturday. We all had a blast and then took off for Columbia on Saturday afternoon. Mike and I decided to just drive all the way home and pulled into our garage around 1 am. It was a long drive but it felt good to sleep in our own bed. Sunday morning when we woke up and didn't have to get into the car we were really glad that we came all the way home.
  I know you are wanting pictures and I will post some soon. But for now. I hope everyone has a good week and stays safe with all the snow in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment