We had a pretty uneventful day. Oh wait what am I talking about. We had a great day. I went to the Dr today and would like to announce that Rachel is going to be a BIG SISTER in September!
Actual due date is September 28th. We are 12 weeks along and have all been doing really well. I have been tired but other than that I have felt really good.
I will keep you posted with changes. We will have our 20 week ultrasound on May 9th. I will post as soon as I get a chance to let everyone know if Rachel will have a little brother or sister. She thinks it will be a girl. She just got a new book called Big Sister, Little Sister from the Imagination Library so everything is about sister's right now.
We have a couple of things planned for the weekend. Rachel and I are going to Creamer's for a party Saturday morning and then Saturday night Mike and I are going to dinner with some friends.
We hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day and we are getting excited for Rachel's second birthday and Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment