Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Rachel's 2 Year Pictures
We went to Sear's yesterday morning and had Rachel's 2 year pictures taken. I can not believe that she is going to be 2 already. Where did time go??
I love taking Rachel to get pictures she is so funny and loves to be entertained by the picture people. We had a really good girl that found one trick that made Rachel smile and just kept doing it.
After pictures we went to lunch with Mike and then Rachel came home and slept for 4 hours. Pictures must have worn her out!
The weekend was pretty uneventful. We went to some friends for dinner on Saturday night and ended up playing cards until 1 am. Rachel went to sleep around 9 so she was ready to get up by 6:30. So much for staying up late and sleeping in. Sunday we meet with the couple that was interested in buying our house. We did sign a contract and will know for sure in 45 days if everything clears the bank. I hope so. I cannot wait to look at houses in North Platte.
We are set to close on June 27th. It seem so far away but every day it is getting closer and closer. I am sure any day now I will wonder where all our time heer in Columbia has gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment