We have not done much since my last post. Most days are spent unpacking a couple boxes, cleaning, laundry, and playing with Roger. Rachel and Roger are still doing good. They play good together most of the time. He likes to take stuff from her, but she likes to tease him with her toys that he can't have.
I need to go take more pictures of the two of them as they are both growing up so fast. Mike was not super excited about getting a puppy but he now enjoys watching Rachel play with Roger and I have even caught him outside sitting in the chair with Roger in his lap.
We are really enjoying the weather and try to spend some time each night sitting on the back deck playing with Rachel and Roger. We finally got some patio furniture so I think it is about time to have a house warming party. I will let you know when we decided to have it. I think maybe after the baby is born as we are within 45 days of my due date.
I am super excited for Football to start and the cooler weather has made me hungry for chili and a red beer.
Rachel and I went to Kearney last weekend to spend some time with The Cadwallader's. We got in some good swimming and Rachel is now a pro at swimming with only floaties on her arms. While in Kearney I also got some new decorations for the house and will post pictures after we get some more painting done and some more decorations up.
Tomorrow we are going to the ranch for the day and Rachel is going to stay with Grandma and Granddad until Wednesday. I am looking forward to a couple days to myself and Rachel can't wait to see Ashlynn.
No comments:
Post a Comment