Friday, October 14, 2011

Growing Growing Growing

  Today Rebecca is officially 3 weeks old. We went to the Dr for her checkup. She is now 8 lbs 3 ozs, 20 1/4 inches long,  and as a 14 inch head. She is growing so much. Probably because all I do is feed her but none the less she is getting bigger.  She is already out of most newborn clothes as the sleeves and pants are too short and we are just finishing the box of newborn diapers and then we will be on to size 1. Wow!! I can't believe it.
  We took are first overnight trip last weekend. We went to Mullen for family day at the nursing home for Kitty and then we stayed the night at Aaron and Liza's. Let's just say we did not get much sleep but it was really nice to get away.
  Now for the pictures. Which is what most of you are really looking for. Rachel still does not want to hold Rebecca so I had to bribe her to take some of the following pictures but I think that they turned out well. Hope you all have a great weekend. We are staying in town and taking Rachel to a kids fun day at the college tomorrow and maybe out to the corn maze at Golden Spike.
 Picture day.
After a long day at work. Snuggling with Daddy.
 My first pony.
 Mommy's attempt at newborn pictures.

 This is what I wanted to send out for announcements, but I couldn't get a good angle to see Rebecca.
 Great Grandma Kitty

 Rachel finally let Rebecca lay on the couch next to her.
 Kisses for Becca!
Sorry I can't get this picture to turn the correct way. But here is Rebecca's first smile caught on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment