On Friday we went to Grandma Kohle's house and had lunch with her and Kinley. After lunch we went to the nursing home to see Grandpa. Amy was working so she snuck in for a quick snuggle with Rebecca. Grandpa was still sleeping when we got there so Grandma got to snuggle the girls a little more. Then just as we were getting ready to leave Grandpa woke up to meet Rebecca and got to have a quick picture taken.
From Stuart we went to O'Neill to see Grandma Tielke. She was busy with her troop stuff but took a break to snuggle her newest Great Grandaughter. She loved every minute of it and was not ready for us to leave. Rebecca was ready to eat so we had to leave. We hope to get back soon to see all the Grandparents again.
After a quick stop to see Tera and Taylor's new house we finally made it to the shop. Rachel was more than excited to see Grandma Julie and even had to ride out to the house in Grandma's pickup.
Friday night Nicky, Clay, and Ansley came out as Jaxson was already with Grandpa Bill. The girls were a lot of help with Rebecca and Rachel loves to play with her cousins. We are so glad that we get to see them more now that we are closer.
Saturday we got up and helped work cows. Rachel and Rebecca got to help with there first cattle drive. Every time I got out to feed the cows some cake, Rachel would get all excited and told me, "The cows sure do love the cupcakes." She only got a little concerned when the cows were in the street! Oh the joys of living in the city for to long. Someday soon she will understand the difference between the street and a country road. Saturday afternoon Nicky was kind enough to volunteer to keep the girls while I rode with mom and dad to deliver a bull. Unfortunately our 2 hr trip turned bad when we almost lost a tire off of the pickup and had to call Clay and Jaxson to come to the rescue. After a few more hiccups I decided I better take a different vehicle home to rescue Nicky as Rebecca was ready to eat again.
Sunday we got up and attended church with Nicky and the girls and then headed home. Rachel was really excited to see her dad and I was glad to be back home.
Rebecca is following in her sisters footsteps and was a great rider in the car. She slept the whole time only waking up when we got stopped by road construction.
We are hoping everyone has a great week. I have to do laundry and get the girls costumes put together. I am hoping to get pictures of them in there costumes by the end of the week. For now I will leave you with some photos from the weekend.
Great Grandma Kohle with the girls.
Great Grandpa Kohle meeting Rebecca.
Great Grandma Tielke could not get enough.
Ansley was a proud big cousin!
Kinley was my little helper. She did it all. Rocking, feeding, and burping.
First sink bath.
Rebecca turned 1 month on Sunday!
No smiles yet but I think they will be coming very soon.








No comments:
Post a Comment