Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

   Another week in the books. Last week went super fast and as I sit down to write this weeks blog I can't really remember what we did. We stayed in a lot last week as the winter has finally found us.
   On Monday Becca got her first taste of a Mum Mum. It is a rice cracker stick. They are much less messy then the biter biscuits and she loves to eat with us so I got some to try out. Rachel always really enjoyed them and Becca seems to do the same. Becca also tried out her new sippy cup. It has a straw and she seem to do good with it. She is not real fond of the water but she loves to chew the straw.
    Wednesday we went to the museum for our play date. After lunch we came home to clean house and play. Thursday was laundry day and another day at home. Friday we again had a play date and went to town for breakfast.
    Friday night we stayed in and watched movies and all went to bed early. Not sure if it is the weather change or just the cold weather but early bed time sounds good almost every day. Saturday Pat and Wanda came to town to join Mike and I for a Valentine's Dinner Fundraiser put on by the LCMA. LCMA is a medical alliance that I am a member of and this was our annual fundraiser. We enjoyed a nice dinner out at the Winery without the girls. Becca also decided that it is about time to start moving and rolled from her back to her tummy. She can now roll both ways. Rachel better watch out she will soon be following her everywhere.
   Rachel loves having people come out and babysit. She calls them her friends and loves to show off. Needless to say she was very hyper when we left and not a tear was shed. Becca could tell something new was going on and was a little sad but Rachel got up Sunday morning and asked what time her friends were coming so mommy and daddy could go bye-bye.
    Sunday we went to church and then drove around North Platte looking a new vehicles for Pat and Wanda. We also picked up Grandma Priest for lunch and enjoyed a nice lunch out at Applebee's. After lunch we drove around some more and the girls napped. Then it was home for a nice relaxing evening with popcorn for dinner! I love Sunday's!
    I did get a phone call yesterday from mom and one of my Great Uncles passed away. So the girls and I will be heading home on Wednesday for the funeral and to spend some time at my mom and dad's. Hope you all have a good week and that the snow doesn't ruin any of my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment