Friday, April 20, 2012

Busy Week

     Sorry this is so so late and so short. We are having a busy week and I have not gotten on here to post. I do have the pictures from Rachel's party on the computer, I just have not had time to work with them yet.
    The party went really well, and I have to send out a huge thank you to Sandi for coming down and helping with the girls and all the treats for Rachel's party. She is the best god mother, aunt and sister a family could ask for.
   We have been running around all week and I have spent very few awake hours in the house. The girls and I are trying to get all the yard work done before we leave next Wednesday for Virginia.
    Well time to get going again. We have a park play date and I have not gotten food to the girls yet. I will try to get back on here tonight or sometime this weekend and update about the party before we leave for Virginia.
   Here is to a wonderful day and the nice weather that is supposed to be heading our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment