Last week was another busy week and went really fast. Monday I was sick with sinus infection. The girls and I spent a lot of time watching movies and cuddling. I don't think any of us felt very good. Tuesday we went to town and got groceries. (Note to self: Next time you decide to get 4 40lb bags of water softener salt don't load them on the cart first. It makes the cart really heavy and hard to push while you get the rest of your groceries.) After naps we went to Brunz's and the girls enjoyed swimming in Bentley's new pool.
Wednesday we had a meeting in town. We went to my friend Michelle's to help get stuff ready for the hospital spring bazaar. We were then supposed to go to a 31 party, but Becca was not feeling very well and we just went home. Thursday the girls spend the day at Troshinsky's. I worked at the spring bazaar. I think we all enjoyed our time away from each other. We raise $900 at the LCMA spring bazaar and all the proceeds were split between the American Red Cross, The Bridge of Hope, and The Lymphoma and Leukemia Society.
Friday we stayed home and did laundry. Saturday we went to Auntie J's to meet little miss Julianne. Dusty, Laura, Michael, Michele and Caleb were at Janice's. We enjoyed spending the day with them. We came home for naps and then went back to Janice's for dinner and we took out some of the baby stuff Becca has outgrown so that they could use it for Julianne.
Sunday we went to church and then meet the Troshinsky's and Cathy and Bentley at memorial park for a picnic and to see what the new spray park was all about. Becca napped in the car most of the time and Bentley thought the water was too cold. Rachel and Samuel both really enjoyed the water and I am sure we will be back often this summer. After naps on Monday the girls and I picked up Grandma Priest and went to Stapleton to Uncle Byron's 80th birthday party. Grandma Wanda and Auntie J were also there. It was nice to finally meet a lot of the people I have heard so much about. Everyone was excited to finally meet me and the girls. It is kind of funny when everyone knows who you are, but I had no clue who anyone was until they introduced themselves. We stayed for a couple hours and then came back as Grandma Priest has not been feeling the best this week and she was getting tired and so were the girls.
Crawling and our house dog!
First Strawberries of the Season!
This is how Becca falls asleep when she is really tired and really mad.

No comments:
Post a Comment