Last week was again busy with indoor activities and watering plants for the neighbors. Monday we stayed home and played. We played in the basement and got out a new tote of toys. I had packed away some of the toys Rachel had outgrown and Becca was not big enough for yet when we moved. Becca is now big enough for those toys and loves them as much as Rachel did.
Tuesday we went to Sutherland after naps to swim. Lisa, Rebekah, and Samuel rode with us and Cathy and Bentley meet us there. We all had a great time and the girls both took naps on the way home. The pool was a lot of fun and we are hoping to visit a couple more times before it closes.
Wednesday we went to the Children's Museum in the morning. Rachel was sad and not sure why Lilly and Brooklyn did not meet us but she loves to play and be loud at the museum. Becca is getting bigger and loved to explore the baby area. She was so busy crawling from one area to the other it was fun to watch. After the museum we went to lunch and then to Walmart before coming home for naps.
Thursday was another day at home. Rachel enjoyed playing playdoh and Becca is really starting to play more alone as long as she can see Rachel or I at all times. We did get a little bit of rain Wednesday and Thursday night. We recorded around .020" not a lot but we will take it.
Friday we had a play day with the Zaiden and Brecken. The girls love having friends over and the kids all did really well together. They even all laid down and napped at the same time so I got a little bit of time to myself. OK so I actually took the time to clean up, but the house was quiet. Friday night was my turn to host book club. I decided to host at Margarita's in town since I had extra kids that day. We had a nice small group and enjoyed chatting about the book and the summer.
Saturday morning we got up and headed on the road to find Mike a new Pickup. We first stopped in Gothenburg then it was on to Lexington. That was about all the girls and I could handle between the heat and the dirty floor Becca was ready for a break. We stopped in Alma at Nick and Melissa's. Becca took at 3 1/2 hr nap and Rachel played with Mike and Nick went to look at more Pickups. After a nice dinner that the guys brought from town we got back on the road and stopped in Holdrege to pick up Mike's new Pickup. It is a Black Granite 4 door Chevy truck. Rachel was really excited to ride in daddy's new truck and Becca slept!
Sunday we went to church then came home for lunch. After lunch Rachel and I picked up Samuel and dropped off Becca at Troshynski's and then we went to the Children's Play at the Fox theater. This years play was the Jungle Book. The kids did a great job and Rachel and Sam both liked the play. It was a little bit different than the movie so Rachel was a little confused but we all had a great time.
Thursday we painted Nails. Rachel thought even Becca needed her fingers done.
So Pretty.
These Pictures show the many faces of Rebecca Sue!
Rachel has been going to bed in our room so the girls will not keep each other up. Last night when I went to move Rachel I found her doll just like this. She was covered and laying on Mike's pillow. It was so cute.
Becca is finally big enough to ride by Rachel in Walmart. They both were really good and Rachel was a good helper with Becca.
Waiting for the second act to start!
The 3 of us at the Fox Theater!
I would like to end by taking a little time to thank all the volunteer firefighters that are helping battle the blazes in North Central Nebraska. I would like to personally thank the ones that I know. Clay, Matt, Tim, Josh and many more. Thank you for all you do and stay safe!!



No comments:
Post a Comment