Another busy week in the books. Monday we went to the park first thing in the morning to try to beat the heat. We played for about an hour and then came home and cleaned out the garage and the suburban.
Tuesday we went to the pool in the afternoon with the Dewey's and Cathy and Bentley. Rachel had a blast playing with Pake and Becca and Bentley are getting fearless in the water. Next year will be a lot of fun with the babies.
Wednesday we played at the museum in the morning and then the girls spent the day with the Troshynski's while I did some shopping and came home to clean the house for my Thirty One party. We had a nice turn out and I hope everyone had a great time. I can't wait to go in today and order my stuff.
Thursday I spent the morning packing then the girls and I meet up with Nicky and Sandi at Taylor. Nicky took the girls home and Sandi and I came back home. After a fast stop at Verizon for Sandi's new IPhone we came home and went to bed.
Friday morning we got up and went to Jazzercise, then I came home and mowed the grass. Then it was off to Denver. We drove through a nice rain storm and got to Tammy's. After Tammy got off work we went out to eat and enjoyed a few beverages at the local bars.
Saturday morning Tammy ran a kiss me dirty race while Sandi and I enjoyed a late breakfast with some friends. Then it was off to the mall for some shopping. Sandi had a great time being my personal shopper and I got some really cute outfits. After shopping we got ready to head downtown for the Rockies game. It was a beautiful night and we had a blast even though the Rockies lost by one. After the game we hit up a couple of bar and then went home.
Sunday we got up and hit the road. We again met Nicky and this time I got all the kids. Kinley and Ansley are staying for the next couple of days to go to dance camp with Rachel. Ashlyn is also going to join us today. When we got back to town yesterday we enjoyed a nice evening at the Nelson's for a summer BBQ.
Time to go. I have 4 girls to chase after. Pictures will be up next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment