Last week was busy again with activities. Rachel was involved in her first organized dance class. She went to Jr Jazzercise Cheer camp. She loved it, it was Monday through Wednesday in the afternoon. Becca and I did some shopping and spent some time with Grandma Wanda and Grandma Priest while Rachel was at came. On Wednesday they did a little performance before we picked them up. It was all really cute and I can't wait for Dance camp the end of July.
Thursday we went to Samuel Troshynski's birthday party. They had a 2 story water slide. Rachel was a little scared at first but once Big Rebekah took her down then she was all about it. Sam had a bunch of friends over so Rachel was the only girl and never missed a beat with the boys. After the party we picked up Cathy and Bentley and went to Sutherland to swim. They have a very nice pool and we are already planning to go back on Tuesday.
Friday we stayed home and played. Mike was on call and worked late so the girls and I spent the whole day at home. It was nice for a change to not have to go to town. I got all the laundry done and the house as clean as you can get a house with a 9 month old and a 3 year old following you around with toys all day.
Saturday we spent the afternoon outside as Mike and Rachel washed and waxed his car and I mowed. Becca enjoyed all the activities from her stroller. After naps the girls and I went to the neighbors to swim. Both the girls love the water. Saturday night we enjoyed supper in town, since Mike as already in working.
Sunday we all went to church then to Applebee's for lunch. After a trip to Menards we came home for naps and then Mike and I took on the challenge of getting his Montero on the car trailer. Good thing we have a hill in our yard as the car would not start so we ended up pulling it up the hill then Mike and I pushed it down the hill and up on the trailer it went. Luckily everything went well otherwise plan B would have been a lot more work. Rachel thought that it was pretty silly that mom and dad had to push the car and Becca just enjoyed Roger licking her toes. Sunday night Grandma Wanda and Granddad came to stay on their way home from a birthday party in Kimball.
This week does not look as busy but I'm sure plenty of things will come up to fill the time. It is going to be another hot week
Sister love. Becca loves her big sister and Rachel is starting to have more fun with Becca as well.
Rachel took Becca's crib lights and sounds off the other night and hit Becca in the eye.
Rachel found a Kitten in Dee's field on Friday morning as we went for a walk. She was pretty sure that it needed to go in her bedroom. I told her that we had to keep it outside until we found its owner. It was the neighbors kitten. Rachel really enjoyed playing with it while we found its owner. The Kitten loved Rachel and didn't even try to scratch her. It even let her put it in her play fridge. The neighbor told us we can come play with it whenever we want. We already had to go check on it Saturday!
Rachel is really getting into Barbies. We had to play Dr on Friday. All her barbie's and babies were sick. I was the Dr and told her where they needed to go to get better. She was driving them to their appointments in her car (bed).
Sunday afternoon was so hot that the girls got to enjoy a little time with the hose. Becca loved the cold water on her hands and feet until Rachel picked up the hose and splashed her back. That was the end of Becca and the water. Rachel enjoyed splashing and watering her garden (the basketball court).


No comments:
Post a Comment