We have a had a busy couple of weeks. We went to the museum and Gracie Mae's two weeks ago and then Rebekah came out and played with the girls while I mowed. We went to an auction Saturday morning and then just hung out on Sunday morning since we went to the Back to School Mass Sunday night.Rachel and I planted some mums while Becca napped. St. Pat's does a back to school mass on the lawn at the school each year. We decided to attend this year. It was kind of windy but a nice cool night. Rachel did OK, she could not understand why we had to be quite outside! Becca did not do so well. It was at 6 and she was hungry but the snacks I had were not cutting it.
This past week was just a busy. We stayed home and did some more yard work. It all looks really good and I can't wait for everyone to see it at the BBQ on Saturday. Wednesday we went to the park and had a picnic. We picked up Rebekah and Samuel and they were a lot of help entertaining and carrying the girls around. We also meet up with Kate and Hannah Raatz. They moved to town this summer and have become our new playmates on Wednesdays. Hannah turned 2 this past week and Rachel and her love to play. Becca just watches but it will not be long before she is chasing after them.
The girls spent Wednesday afternoon with the Troshynski's and I came home to clean the house. It is amazing how much I got done and it even stayed clean!!! Mike was also home early and he worked outside. He has the yard looking amazing and I am so glad that he is around to help as I can't always find the energy or time to take care of all the yard work and the house.
Friday night Rebekah came out for a sleepover and I went to town for Girls Night at my friend Michelle's. I had a great time and am so thankful to have Troshynski's and my husband around so I can go out and get some time away from the girls.
Saturday we went to Alma with Pat, Wanda, Aaron, Liza, Sean, and Ashlynn. We all stayed at Nick and Melissa's Saturday night and then went to town on Sunday to attend Tucker's baptism. I forgot both of my camera's so I don't have any pictures. We had a great time. Tucker is growing so much and Becca loved to play with his toys on the floor and we even got a cute picture of her holding Tucker. She was kind of jealous of me holding Tucker but all in all it was a great time.
We that gets us back to date. Now for the pictures from the last couple of weeks. Just wait for next week's blog. Becca will turn 11 months and the BBQ should be a great time. Until then, take care!!
One of the Mike's nurses needed a place for her horse for the summer so we took in Keisha. Rachel loved her and spent a lot of time in the field talking to her.
This picture was taken two days before she went home due to the lack of rain we didn't have anymore grass in the pasture. Rachel was sad for a couple of days but has not asked about Keisha in awhile. She would have spent all day out in the pasture keeping the flies off Keisha and talking to her.
Here is my not so much help, helper!
The neighbor boy Payne came over to ride bikes. Rachel loves playing with the neighbors and can not wait for a break from school so the boys are home and she can go play.
She is getting pretty good at riding.
Last Sunday while Rachel and I were planting Mums I heard Rachel cry and then do the silent scream. I ran over to see what was wrong. Through the sobs I finally got out that Roger punched her. I'm not really sure what happened but Rachel got a pretty good black eye out of it.
Sister love!
This one shows Rachel's eye pretty good .
Kisses!
All done. Becca wanted the chair to herself!

No comments:
Post a Comment