Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of Preschool

   Today is the day Rachel has been waiting for all summer. OK maybe I have been too! Rachel starts preschool today. She is really excited right now but I'm not sure how this afternoon will go. She will be going to Preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:45 to 3:15. We are also going to a meeting tomorrow to join a parent taught co-op preschool class that will meet every Wednesday from 8:30 to 11. I am excited about all the new adventures in our lives.
   There will not be any pictures this week due to last week being crazy getting ready for the BBQ. Thank you to everyone that came to our BBQ. We had a blast and a really good turnout. Thank you to my mom, dad, Kristi, and Sandi for all your help getting food ready and for helping with the girls. Thank you to Liza for changing my girls clothes (they both had new clothes on every time I turned around). Thank you to Pat, Wanda, and Aaron for cooking and bringing food and chairs.
   The winner of this years BBQ was Marty Troshynski. The runner-up was Aaron Simonson. Others that participated were, Mark and Dee Luttrel, Melissa Dewey, and Linda Kinspel. Thank you to all the BBQ participants. It was really hard to pick a winner all the food was soooo good. Thank you Michelle Murdock for bringing games. We really appreciate everyone that took time out of there busy life to come spend the evening with us.
   I better get back to getting my house in order and getting Rachel's things together for her first day. I will post pictures soon. Who knows maybe I will even do a picture blog this week. I have some of Becca's 11 month pictures and I will have many of Rachel's first day of Preschool. Check back soon and I will have them up.
  Hope everyone has a great week. We will be busy and I love it. I am hoping that being gone more will keep my house cleaner but I think that it will probably be the other way. Just in case I don't  get back on by Saturday. Go Big Red!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment