Monday, October 22, 2012

A Weekend at Home

   We finally had a weekend at home. We really enjoy traveling and seeing people but there is nothing like a weekend at home with nothing planned. First I will go over the week.
   Monday we stayed home and played. The girls and I even managed to get outside and clean and reorganize the garage. Becca loves to be outside as much as Rachel so I can now get a little more done without interruption  Okay I still get interrupted I just don't have to stop to go inside. Monday night was Rebekah's last volleyball game. The girls and I traveled to Sutherland. They lost in 2 sets but the girls were really good and we had a fun watching her play. Now on to Basketball.
  Tuesday was school and grocery shopping. Wednesday the girls spent the morning with Lisa while I got some dental work done. I really had major dental work done. After the juice box incident they decided to just pull what was left of my front tooth. Then they put in an implant, however due to an abscess I had in Columbia there was not enough good bone to finish the implant. They had to do a bone graft and sew up the gum tissue. I now have a retainer with a front tooth and I am on a soft diet for at least a week. It is still pretty sore but I am managing. If anyone has any good soup recipes I am up for anything now. At least Becca and I can eat the same things!! Wednesday evening Rachel did cheer camp.
   Thursday we went to gymnastics in the morning  Then we had lunch with Michelle. After lunch Rachel went to school and Becca and I visited with Grandma Priest. After school we came home ate supper then it was back to town for the football game. Becca spent the evening with Michelle and due to the cold night the girls only cheered during the first quarter. Rachel had fun with the cheerleaders. (One little story: On Wednesday during cheer camp one of the cheerleaders asked the group what cheerleaders do? Rachel raised her hand and told everyone that Cheerleaders eat food! She went with Lisa a couple weeks ago to Gothenburg to cheer with the cheerleaders for cross country and after they were done they stopped at Runza to eat. Rachel just wanted everyone to know that Cheerleaders eat!)
   Friday the girls and I stayed home and cleaned and did laundry. Saturday I washed windows inside and out. Then the neighbors came over to watch the game. Mike was on call and had to go back to the hospital after the game so Becca went to bed and Rachel and I cuddled on the couch. Sunday we went to church. Came home and had lunch, then washed more windows and played outside all afternoon. The girls were both so tired they were in bed by 7:30. Unfortunately they were both up multiple times in the night but I will take early bedtime whenever I can get it.

 I finally got some 1 year pictures taken to put on the wall
 She did not want to sit in the chair so I gave her a pumpkin
 Becca loves hats!
 She was trying to crawl to me.
 Going to find Rachel

 She pulls it down and away she goes. A lot of the times it is over her eyes and she just crawls until she runs into something. 


 Rachel also loves to be a cowgirl!
Both the girls! Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment