Monday, February 11, 2013

February Snow!

   SNOW! Rachel is so excited. She has not been out to play yet but she loves looking out the door at it. Becca has yet to be in the snow. One because she does not have snow boots, but also because it has been so cold on the snow days that no one has been out much. We really did not get much snow but the wind was incredible and we did end up with a good size drift in the back yard.
  What happened in our lives last week? Monday we did laundry and then I had a dentist appointment that afternoon. The girls went to Troshynski's since the kids did not have school due to parent teachers conferences. Tuesday Rachel had school and Becca and I meet up with Pat, Aaron, Mike, Wanda, and Grandma Priest for some lunch/snacks at The Touchdown Club. We came home after school and played outside.
  Wednesday was cleaning and more playing outside. The girls both rode their bikes. Wednesday night Becca did not sleep well and woke up at 4:30 rubbing her head and saying owweee. So I called the Dr's office as soon as they opened and got her an appointment for 10am. Rachel went to Gymnastics with Kate and Hanna while I took Becca to the Dr. She does have ear infection in the right ear. She has now also developed a pretty good cough. She is sleeping just not napping very well. After the Dr we also went to gymnastics. Then to lunch at Gracie Mae's and then Becca and I did our grocery shopping while Rachel was at school.

  Friday we cleaned in the morning and then went to town for a LCMA meeting. LCMA is Lincoln County Medical Alliance, a group for all the female Dr's wives. We have a couple fundraisers a year and sponsor a scholarship. After our meeting we came home for naps and play time. Saturday the girls and I cleaned in the morning and then played in the afternoon. Rachel and I went to church and Becca stayed home with Mike.
   Sunday morning it snowed so we just cuddled and watched TV. Rachel had a birthday party to attend at 1:30 and Becca went to hang out with Shawn and Michelle Murdock. After the party we came home and had a picnic in the basement and watched Snow White.That was our week. I hope yours was just as much fun. Until next week Happy Valentine's Day!

 Becca and Rachel riding Bike's
 Sometimes you just need to wear your princess dress to play outside.
 Becca has more fun pushing her bike than riding.
 Roger wanted to play too. 
My Girls!!
 I made the dresses the girls are wearing yesterday and today. They are made out of pillowcases. Rachel is so excited to have another dress and Becca could not wait for me to finish her's. I am hoping to make them some more and will post more pictures when I get them finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment