Today I have a confession to make. If you have been wondering how I remember everything that we do in a week I have to write it down. I keep a small calender by my computer and every time I'm in my office I write down the things we do that day. I also have to confess that I did not take a single picture this week. I know bad mom, or just busy not sure which one. I promise to take some picture this week and get them on next weeks blog.
Here we go! Monday was and probably will be for a while laundry day. I can't seem to get motivated to get much else done and we don't usually have appointments or go to town on Monday's so it works go for us at this point. Monday night Pat and Wanda came to stay. Wanda attended a funeral in Gothernburg on Tuesday for her great aunt. Pat went and looked at some cows and did some shopping. Tuesday morning Rachel woke up with a tummy ache and ended up getting sick before breakfast. She was fine the rest of the day but when I asked her if she wanted to go to school she told me that she didn't feel very well and needed to stay home. So we did. I did some cleaning and Rachel and Becca played.
Wednesday I had a dentist appointment. We are now on step 3 of 4 on getting my front tooth fixed. This step is training the gum tissue to look like I have a real tooth in the front. Next month I will get the the last step done and hopefully be done with the dentist for awhile. The girls went to play with Kate and Hanna while I was at the dentist. After the dentist we stopped and I dropped off some food and a couple gifts to our friends the Woodburn's. They just welcomed Gabby into their family last Friday. We then came home before the snow got too bad. It snowed around 4 inches overnight Wednesday into Thursday. We did not go into gymnastics and I waited around to see if Rachel was going to have school. They did not cancel so the girls and I went to town for Rachel to go to school. The roads were snow packed but not bad overall. While Rachel was at school Becca and I played at Gracie Mae's so that I didn't have to drive around on the roads. After school we came home and played. Friday it was still snowy so we cleaned and played inside. Mike had a meeting in town Friday night so the girls and I went to Michelle's and enjoyed a girls night with some of the other ladies in town.
Saturday was such I nice day I called Lisa and asked if she wanted to bring Sam and Rebekah out to sled. They came out around noon and Rachel and Sam played outside for almost 2 hours. Rachel loved it. After Becca went down for a nap I also joined them outside. It was so nice. We hooked the sled up to Roger and he pulled Sam and Rachel up and down the hill a couple time. He did a really good job we just need to get him a harness so that it does not pull on his collar and choke him. I think he would be a good sled dog. Saturday afternoon Pat and Wanda were in town for Auntie J's birthday. We all went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's. It was a great day. Sunday Mike had to go to the hospital and do a surgery. The girls and I had breakfast and then met Mike at church. After church we went to lunch at Gracie Mae's with the Raatz family. After church Mike came home to study. (Less than a month and he will be done taking his test and done studying this hard for a while!) The girls and I went to St. Pat's High School for Irish Fest. Rachel had fun in the fun Jump and playing all the games. She won lots of candy and didn't even mind sharing with her sister. We then came home for naps and a lazy afternoon.
Done! That was our week. Even with the snow we still had plenty of things going on. Hope you all have a good week. Until next time, stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment