Monday, June 10, 2013

Rachel is Missing School

   Rachel is already asking when she gets to go back to school. I'm not sure if it is because we are staying home more or if she really is just missing the time away from Becca and me. Either way school will be back in session before we know it. She starts in Hershey on August 19 just a little over 2 months away.
   Our week was a little busier last week. Monday I had a haircut and the girls went and played with Sam and Rebekah. After my haircut I picked up the girls and we went to Rachel's favorite place to eat, Margarita's! She loves their chips and salsa and both the girls actually finished all their food. It was then time to come home and get laundry done and the house picked up during nap time.
   Tuesday we stayed home. Mike got home early in the afternoon and mowed. After he was done mowing and cleaned out the mower the girls decided that the mud puddle would be fun to play in. They both had a really great time until it was time to hose off. Becca did not think the cold hose water was so much fun. It was then time to come in for baths, supper, and bed. Wednesday we went to town for story time at the library. We have not gone for a long time. Rachel was really excited to go and Becca was not sure what was going on. Overall they both had a great time and then we got to stay and play at the library for awhile. We then picked up some lunch and came home for naps.
   Thursday they finally opened gymnastics again. The girls were both really excited to go to gymnastics and had a great time. We got to see all the regular kids and mom's and Cathy and Bentley even got to join us not that Cathy is done with school. Bentley loved all the things to jump on and Becca enjoyed having someone her age there to play with. After gymnastics we went to lunch at Gracie Mae's with Kate, Hanna, Michelle, and Laura. Becca then went to Troshynski's to nap while Rachel and I went to Laura's office to finally sign our Will that we had drawn up about 2 months ago. After visiting with Laura I dropped Rachel off with Rebekah and went to the OB. The baby is still doing good and growing. I was only at a 1 so we were pretty sure that the baby would not come over the weekend.
  Friday the girls and I played all morning and after lunch Mike came home and they all went to the ranch for the weekend. Mike had a great time with his class and the girls got to go and see Ashlyn and Sean. Sean even got to stay the night with them on Saturday night. Sunday they went to the Priest picnic in Stapleton before coming home. I had a wonderful weekend just being lazy. I did get to talk to Tammy Friday night without interruptions. I then got up on Saturday morning and went to town to a couple garage sales. I did find a very nice plug in swing. I then came home and cleaned a little before heading back to town for Micro Fest with Laura and Stacy. Sunday I got up and watched some of the French Open before heading to town for church. After church I enjoyed lunch with Lisa, Sam, and Rebekah then came home and did some sewing before the girls and Mike got home.
  Sunday afternoon we watched a movie and ate some popcorn, played outside, and then came in for baths and bed. The girls were both really tired. They must have played hard with Grandma and Granddad. I wonder how tired they are today!
   We hope that you all have a great week and I look forward to one more post next week before the baby comes. If it is late then little man may have decided to come early. Stay cool and enjoy the rain if you get some.

   Sorry no pictures as I already have the camera packed to take to the hospital and didn't get it out this week. I have a couple pictures on my phone from the girls in the mud that I will try to get on here after baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment