Monday Rachel had school; Becca, Alec and I went to walmart. Becca and Mike worked outside in the evening and Alec turned 5 months. Tuesday Rachel was sick in the night and still sick that morning so she did not go to school and we spent the day at home working on cleaning and laundry.
Wednesday Rachel went to school and we went to Menard's. They turned the power off at the house to move a house south of Hershey so after school we put up all the outside Christmas decorations. Thursday after school I had a meeting at Gracie Mae's for LCMA and the kids all went with and played. We then spent the afternoon with Lisa and went to Rebekah's basketball game after school. It was so cold that we came home after the game. Crazy Nebraska weather, it was 67 on Wednesday and 19 on Thursday.
Friday we went to the museum and then to Gracie Mae's for lunch for Larua's birthday. We came home for naps and then the kids went to Troshynski's while Mike and I went to the country club for Laura's surprise party. Saturday morning Mike and Alec let me sleep in then we just spent the day relaxing. Becca had a fever most the day and spent a lot of time with me holding her and on the couch. Mike went to a going away party on Saturday night while I stayed in with the kids.
Sunday we dropped Alec off at Shawn and Michelle's then we took the girls to Kearney for Disney on Ice. Becca likes Minnie Mouse the most and Rachel liked Ariel. We also went to Target and then came back home, picked up Alec and it was time for bed.
I did not get Alec's 5 months pictures on the computer yet so I will try to work on that tomorrow and post pictures soon. We hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. Mike is on call so we will be sticking close to home.
![]() |
| Girls at Disney |
![]() |
| Alec and all the girls at Gracie Mae's |
![]() |
| Alec and his buddy Dutch |
![]() |
| Rachel and Becca practicing their Dr skills on Alec! |





No comments:
Post a Comment