Thursday, September 3, 2015

Becca Starts School


   We are closing in on the end of August already. Okay we are already in September but this post is about the end of August and we sent our baby girl off the school. How are we old enough to have 2 kids in school? Where did all the time go?
    Monday we took Rachel to school then went to Jazzercise. After class we came home and did some laundry and gave Alec a nap before it was time to go and get Rachel from school. Most days when we get home from town we head out back or to the shop were the kids ride bikes or play and I water my garden and flowers, then start a couple sprinklers. It is usually nap time by then and I have to beg the kids to come in and eat so that I can sit down and rock Alec so he can sleep for a couple hours before going to get Rachel. We didn't do much after school on Monday.
  Tuesday we took Rachel to school and went to Jazzercise. We then ran the suburban through the car wash before coming home to watch baby Ashlynn. Alec is getting so much better about not smothering her and Becca is such a good helper and loves to hold her while I take care of Alec. Michelle came and picked up Ashlynn before we went to get Rachel. We then had supper and gave the kids all baths before bed time.
My little babysitter.
  Wednesday we took Rachel to school then went to Jazzercise and Walmart. The kids were both really good and even got to play in the arcade after we finished shopping. After school they were finally finished with the shop and the kids got to enjoy riding their bikes in the shop. They love having all the room in the shop to ride. I'm not sure how excited they will be for Mike to get all of his stuff in there.
It's finished. Just waiting on doors.
     Thursday was the day Becca has been waiting for all year! The first day of School! She did great, just walked in, got a little shy, until she found a puzzle then looked up and said see you after school mom and away I went. I did good also, preschool is so much easier than the first full day of Kindergarten. While Becca was at school Alec and I did some shopping then Alec went to Lisa's while Becca and I had a first day of school lunch at McDonald's. Becca choice, and she was so excited that we got to eat inside. After school the kid rode bike's until it was time to meet Mike in town for first day of school supper at Applebee's. It was then home for showers and bed.
Walking in
Quick picture before we got to the classroom
So proud of her backpack.
Looking at Truck and Tractors, what else?!?
Lunch Date
Her first day of school crown
Silly girls
Silly boy!








     Friday we took Rachel to school then went to Jazzercise. After class we ran to Menard's to pick up some material for Liza then delivered it to Grandma Priest's house. We then came home to pack and get ready for the weekend. After school we picked up Rachel and headed out of town. Mike ended up not going with us so we meet up with Wanda on HWY 83 and dropped off Alec so he could spend the weekend with Mike and his family. The girls and I then made the rest of the trip to Nicky and Clay's. Friday night we just hung out with Nicky and the kids. 
   Saturday we went to O'Neill and had a great time at Sandi's Pampered Chef bridal shower. After the shower we made mints and ribbons for Sandi's big day. Saturday night we again stayed at Nicky's. Sunday we went to church then the girls played at Nicky's while I went to the shop and to Grandma Tielke's house to pick out some of her things for me. I got many thing and hopefully will get pictures of them and get them on here soon. Sunday night we got home, I mowed the grass, Pat and Wanda came out for supper and everyone was in bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment