Sunday, October 11, 2015

Rebecca Turn's 4

   Rebecca Sue is 4 and man is she so proud. She loves to tell everyone how old she is! She also likes to inform everyone of Alec and Rachel's ages as well. Here we go September 21-27.
   Monday we took Rachel to school then came home to clean and do laundry and get ready for the week. Tuesday Rachel and Becca both had school and Alec and I went to Jazzercise. With all the fresh veggies I have been getting in my garden and with the beef in the freezer I am finding that I have to go to Walmart less and Alec and I have just been running to the grocery store after class and before getting Becca to pick up milk, bread, and a few other things we need. Don't worry we still go to Walmart but we are now going about every other week! After we picked up Becca we hurried home so that we could watch Ashlynn while Michelle went to a meeting. The kids and I really enjoy our time with Ashlynn. Alec likes talking to her and Becca is such a big helper and loves to hold her while I get some things done. Rachel got out of school early for a teacher in-service, so we spent the afternoon playing outside and watching a movie.
    Wednesday Becca turned 4! We let her open presents before getting ready for school. After dropping Rachel off we went to Jazzercise and then to the mall so Rebecca could pick something out for her birthday. Wednesday night we had registration for CCD so after dropping Mike and Alec off at Grandma Priest the girls and I went and got signed up for CCD and met their teachers before going back to pick up Mike and Alec and going to Margarita's for supper for Becca's birthday. She loves getting to wear the hat and being sung to for her birthday.
    Thursday Mike took Rachel to school as Becca woke up sick in the night and I decided to keep her home from school. She ended up not getting sick again and was fine the rest of the day and week. Since we were home all day I decided to can more tomatoes. Friday we took Rachel to school then went to Jazzercise before coming home and packing the car to go to Omaha. Mike picked Rachel up on his way home then we loaded into the suburban and made it to Omaha in time to stop at Chipotle for supper before heading to the hotel. Mike stayed in the room with the kids while I joined Mom, Dad, Sandi, Katie, Pat, and Dylan for drinks at the John Michael Montgomery concert and then we walked to the bar after that for drinks and food.
    Saturday we got up and got ready for pictures. We again took pictures at Portrait Innovations. They always do such a good job and managed to get all the pictures done in 25 minutes.  The guys and mom and Pat then took the kids to eat and watch the football game while us girls picked out pictures. After pictures we headed back to the hotel for naps and then went to the Century Link Center to look at the animals and play with the rodeo stuff. It was then time to go to the rodeo. Alec was so excited to see the bucking bronco's and the cowboys. I took the kids home after the rodeo while Mike enjoyed spending some  time with Mom and Dad.
    Sunday we got up and Mike took the kids swimming while I packed up the room. We then stopped at the outlet malls for some shopping before heading home.

Trying on part of his outfit for Sandi's wedding.


Birthday treat!

Silly boy

She loves the hats also.

Our cowboy.

Or maybe a rodeo Clown

Enjoying the bucking broncos










No comments:

Post a Comment