Monday, October 12, 2015

September Ends October Begins

   I know every year September ends and October begins but man did it happen fast this year. I think maybe October even snuck up on Mother nature as the temperatures these days have been crazy. One day hi 80s the next day low 70s. So here we go the end of September finally: September 28-October 4.
   Monday we took Rachel to school then came home and unpacked from the weekend and did some laundry. Tuesday Rachel and Becca has school and Alec and I went to Jazzercise. Class is always so much harder after 3 days off and a weekend of drinking but I went and felt much better after I left. Alec and I ran through Walmart for a couple things before picking up Becca and coming home for more cleaning and laundry. Tuesday night after school we just stayed home and played.
   Wednesday we took Rachel to school then went to Jazzercise. We came home after class and played. Jensyn came home after school with us so that she could go to CCD with the girls and it saved her mom a trip to school and back to town. Jensyn will come over most Wednesday's unless someone is sick or the roads get bad. The kids all had some much fun showing Jensyn all the things in our house. While the girls were at CCD Alec and I enjoyed a nice visit with Grandma Priest. Alec loves playing with her toys and has enjoyed having Grandma build a fence for his trucks and horses.
   Thursday we took Rachel and Becca to school then went to Jazzercise. Alec went home with Lisa after class and I ran to Hobby Lobby for a few things to finish Sandi's bachlorette candle and wine basket. We just came home Thursday afternoon and played before supper, baths, and bed.
   Friday after taking Rachel to school we came home so that I could wash bedding and get everything ready for the weekend. Wanda came to town on Friday night to watch the kids while Mike was on call and I went to Kearney for the weekend for Sandi's bachlorette party.
   Saturday we spent the afternoon at Mac's Creek in Lexington then stopped for a drink in Elm Creek at the bar before going back to Kearney and bar hopping for the evening. It was such a good time and we all enjoyed getting to know Aaron's sister better and Sandi's friends that came down for the weekend. Sunday everyone got up and headed home. While I was gone Wanda's sisters and mom came out to the house for lunch and Mike was able to spend most of the day with them as he didn't get called in. Rachel attended a birthday party for a classmate on Saturday evening. Sunday Becca went to church with Wanda and Phyllis while Rachel and Alec hung out with Pat and Mike went to work. They all went to lunch and the kids were all ready for naps when I got to town.

The Bachlorette Party Crew
We put out the Halloween Decorations!


No comments:

Post a Comment