Monday we took Rachel to school then I dropped off Becca and Alec at Grandma Priest so that they could spend the morning with Phyllis and Wanda while I got my hair done and did some shopping for Becca's birthday present. After school we came home and changed clothes then headed to St. Pat's to watch Rebekah and Alanna play volleyball. Becca and Alec really enjoyed watching the girls play however Rachel would rather be running around with the other kids!
Tuesday Rachel and Becca both had school and Alec and I went to Jazzercise. After Becca got out of school we came home and cleaned and did laundry. Mike worked on the circle drive and Alec enjoyed riding in the Bobcat.
Wednesday we took Rachel to school then went to Jazzercise. After class we went to Walmart and the kids were actually good enough that they got to play in the play area after we checked out. That afternoon they graveled the circle drive and Aaron stopped by after supper to visit and pick up one of the Bobcat attachments so he could use it at home.
Thursday Rachel and Becca both had school and Alec and I went to exercise class. After class we ran through Shopko and picked up a couple things before picking Becca up. We picked up Rachel from school and Mike brought Sam home and he played with the kids while I mowed and Mike worked on the fence out front.
Friday Rachel had school and after class the kids and I went to check out Hobby Lobby. It just opened yesterday and I love it so much. I really have to watch what I am doing while shopping there otherwise I pick up so many things that I think I will get to do and never get done. Rachel loves to have projects to do so I loving picking up little things for her to do! Friday night we went to Marco's birthday party at the Holiday Inn. The kids had a great time playing and Mike and I got to visit with some of the Dr's that we don't see very much.
Saturday Mike and I went to a football party at River's Edge while Babs came out and spent the day and night with the kids. Saturday morning before we went to the game I was able to make some mild salsa and can some diced tomatoes.
Sunday we went to church and then had Becca's 4th birthday party at Jazzercise. Becca was so excited to spend the time with her friends and they even got to dance and use the weights. After her party we came home and spent some time with Andy, Debbie, and the boys before eating, having baths and going to bed.
| The Birthday Girl |
| Rachel, Payton, Becca, Savannah, Kinley, Hanna, Mattix, and Claire |
| Thank you Lisa for the class. |
| Time to stretch |
| Musical hoops. |
| They all fit. Cyline joined us also. |
| More stretching. |
| Ball hopping. |
| Rachel's turn. |
| Time for weights. |
| The whole crew. |
| Present time |
| Enjoying some Cupcakes outside. |
| Rachel's face paint at Marco's party. |
| Princess Pirate Becca |
| Alec loved his hat. |
| His "Grandpa Bill" hat! |
No comments:
Post a Comment