Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wedding Week

   We are getting closer, closer to the middle of November and I am still trying to catch up on October. I am going to catch up one of these days, I promise. This weekend is looking good to get some things done around the house so hopefully I can sneak in the office and get this up to date as well.
    October 19-25: Also know as Wedding week!
  Monday we took Rachel to school and went to Jazzercise, then Lisa took the kids home with her while I went and got my hair done and my toe nails painted for the weekend. Kevin Hallam called while I was finishing with my hair and said he was coming through town and would like to come and visit. It was so good to see him and catch up. I love the friendships that I have with people were even though we don't see each other often we always pick up where we left off. I also put Kevin to work while he was here and he was able to fix our garbage disposal. Those are the things you learn about a person when you live with them for 3 1/2 years. Kevin's dad was a master of many trades and loved teaching his boys all the tricks to fixing things around the house. Thanks again Kevin for stopping and fixing our garbage disposal! Monday night we went to Hershey to watch the St. Pat's girls and the Hershey girls play volleyball. St. Pat's lost both the reserve and Jr. varsity games but the kids and I had a good time watching them play with Lisa, Marty, and Sam
   Tuesday Mike took Rachel to school and Alec and I took Becca and then went to Jazzercise. After class we came home and did some house work before picking up Rachel and going to town to pick up my bridesmaid dress. We then went to Lisa's so I could try it on and the kids could play for a little while. Wednesday we took Rachel to school then went to class, the kids then went to play at Michelle's house while I got spray tanned. Wanda came to town after we picked up Rachel from school so that I could head home to help with wedding stuff. Wanda stayed and helped Mike with the kids Wednesday through Friday.
   Wednesday night through Friday I was in O'Neill helping Sandi with wedding decorating and getting ready for Saturday. I stayed with Tera and Taylor as Sandi had a lot going on at her house and Katie had school and work. We stayed up late too many nights and had lots of laughs with Patsy, Tim, and Laurie but we got everything done and the wedding was so much fun. Mike and the kids came up Friday afternoon with Babs so that she could help for the weekend. Marty, Lisa, and Sam also came late Friday night and they all were so much help. I am so glad that we have them in our lives and that the kids love being with them. 
   Sunday the girls and I stayed and watched Sandi and Aaron open gifts while Mike, Alec, and Sam headed home with Pat and Wanda. Babs drove us most of the way home as all the days of little sleep were really catching up to me. Overall the wedding and weekend was so much fun. I did not get a single picture of Mike and I and the kids but got some cute ones of the kids. 
Reception Hall

Head table

Crown Bottle Decorations.

My Handsome Ring bear

Getting fancy for the Wedding

Fancy hair for Rachel was the hardest part

Daddy helping Alec get dressed

All the kids in the wedding

Ansley and Alec taking Selfies

My 3 babies

Dancing with Granddad at the wedding

Time for some punch

These girls are always going to be best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment