Sunday, April 23, 2017

April is Busy

  We had so much going on already in April I will warn you now that there are going to be lots of pictures. I will probably post a week at a time just to cut down on the length of each one. What a great month we have had already and we still have a week left!
   April 3-9
 Rachel and Becca both had school, it was also a cool and rainy day so we home and inside. I was able to get a run in on the treadmill and a bunch of laundry and cleaning done! Tuesday took Rachel to school, went to Jazzercise and Walmart. Becca then had school and Alec and I came home to put away groceries. After school Rachel had a late soccer game. We went to town and had lunch with Mike and then I ran some errands before watching Rachel play soccer.
  Wednesday we took Rachel to school and then I came home and ran on the treadmill. We then all got ready and took Alec to Gwen's house for the afternoon while I went on a field trip with Rachel. Becca and I first had lunch with Rachel, then Becca went to recess with the big kids and Mrs. Dewey before her class started at 12:05. Rachel's class field trip was to North Platte for farm and land safety day. Rachel really enjoyed spending the day with me and I enjoyed watching her interact with her class!
Rachel's Class getting ready to leave

Mommy and Rachel selfie


Tractor safety?????

Trying to count classmates they can see.
  Wednesday after school Johnna came to watch the kids. After a couple errands Mike and I meet Stacy at Pals for some drink and food. Having the brewery on the way home is both good and bad! Thursday we took Rachel to school and went to Jazzercise. We then stopped by to visit with Grandma Priest and came home to do some house work after dropping Becca off at school. Rachel had soccer practice at 4:30 and then we grabbed a quick bite of food before Becca's 6:45 soccer game. It was a great night to watch soccer. The girls are both enjoying the game some much!
Wearing his favorite sunglasses.

Helping me carry stuff to the car, but can't put down his gun (stick).
  Friday Rachel had school and we just played and worked around the house and took it easy Friday night. Saturday the girls both had soccer. Mike and Alec then went golfing for a little while and Becca went over to Bree's for a play date. Rachel and I came home and Rachel cleaned the house while I did some yard work. Regan came out to watch the kids on Saturday night while Mike and I attended the Ambassador Patron Party. 
Friends! Michelle, Amy S. and I

Traci D and I
  Sunday the girls and I went to church while the boys went to Menards and came home to work outside. Rachel had First Communion practice at 1 and Alec and Becca went to Lisa's to play while Mike and I attended practice. After practice we came home and I mowed until it started to rain. Elly came over to play with the girls and Alec and Mike worked in the shop.
Mike and Alec cleaning the tractor.
  I know I have said this before but the love Alec has for the outdoors and his daddy is so much fun to watch. He wants to be just like him all the time. They have to wear the same color and kind of shirt, same pants, hats, boots, and he even now has a pair of leather gloves just like his dads. If Mike is home and it is still light out Alec is asking if they need to go work in the shop. I could just watch and listen to them all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment